We are delighted to welcome you and your pet companion to Fort Bragg and the beautiful Mendocino Coast. To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please read the following general guidelines and rules that ensure we can remain a pet-friendly lodging.
At check-in we are pleased to provide you with a "Welcome Bag" containing a welcome treat, waste bag, a Mendocino Pet Friendly Travel Guide, bed sheet and towel for your pet's convenience. Please place the sheet over the bed covers or furniture where your pet(s) lie, and use the towel provided (NOT the guest towels) to keep your precious companions clean. If extras are needed, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact the front desk
These Pet Policies are designed to ensure pet courtesy to all our guests. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
- A $20 per pet, per night charge will be added to your bill. More than 1 pet, call Hotel for approval.
- A friendly word of warning: Pets MUST be leashed outside (Mendocino County Ordinance). Failure could result in a $275 ticket by the Park Rangers.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, pets must not be left unattended in your room for any reason.
- Any damage or potty accident caused to your room should be reported to the front desk immediately.
- Please do not bring your pet into the lobby as this is a food service area. Your leashed pets are welcome on the Captain's Deck and all other outside sitting areas.
- A designated Pooch Park, or potty area is located on the north side of the Motel; waste bags and a trash can are provided for your convenience. Please do not use the grass around the motel and in front of the guest rooms as potty areas.